Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boulders

We camped through chilling gusts next to a icy reservoir that was very low. (Boulder’s water supply?) In the morning we left Nederland and traveled down the bouldery road to Boulder. Once there we walked around and I took pictures for you…
It’s been awhile since we’d been in a city. The pull of the cool things, like the tea house given by the Boulder sister city in Tajikistan. The neat stores with expensive things. The special things that give character and provide fun for kids.
The homeless.

We are lost in the urban landscape but Michael has truck repairs and I am doing this in a coffee shop (where I reel even with the variety in the humming cooler next to me and the stuff on the walls and the people around me and the packaging and....)
Soon we’ll visit an old friend and my heart is ready to drink her in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home