Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Ultimate Voyage

 

To My Old Brown Earth
by Pete Seeger

To my old brown earth,
And to my old blue sky,
I'll now give these last few molecules of "I."

And you who sing,
And you who stand nearby,
I do charge you not to cry.
Guard well our human chain
Watch well you keep it strong
As long as sun will shine.
And this our home
Keep pure and sweet and green
For now I'm yours
And you are also mine.
My dearest dear, most precious dear is disassembling under the relentless hand of death. I feel pressure, nausea and no pain. My teacher Don Kollmar advises us to be actively conscious, being the ​energy frequency that supports Michael's Soul to support Michael's journey into freedom.
Wherever you are you can join in this with my gratitude.
Unite all our hearts around the world, in troubled lands and sacred spaces unite for the healing release of one, become all. Thank you. 

5 Comments:

At September 27, 2014 at 6:02 AM , Blogger home on Earth said...

Yes, Lev and I are with you Chris and Michael from here in the red/gold/orange glow of Vermont. Vibrating with love and peace, breathing in and breathing out...

 
At September 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous Ileana said...

Dear Brave Voyagers, My heartfelt prayers and thoughts are with you during this time...Thought of this from one of my favorite short stories by Isabel Allende "Walimai": “The sorrow of her parting was as terrible as a deep burn, and I had to call on all the courage I had learned from my father not to call her name aloud and bring her back to me forever. After twelve days I dreamed that she was flying like a toucan above the treetops, and I awakened feeling very light, and wanting to weep.”

 
At September 27, 2014 at 12:41 PM , Anonymous snorth11@dcsi.net said...

Blessed Be.

 
At September 28, 2014 at 9:05 AM , Anonymous kathryn page said...

Chris and Michael,

This passage --the way you stay as much as possible on the wavelength of love and unvarnished awareness--is just one more piece of how you have inspired me over the years.

I'm sending a vivid prayer for as much more love as you can handle--coming from Above, each other, all of us you've touched.

kathy

 
At September 30, 2014 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi Chris i just happened upon your blog what a beautiful and fitting poem by Pete Seeger. You and Michael are in my thoughts.
Kate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home