Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wearing of the Green












My delight was complete when we got to midtown Salt Lake and found the emergence of spring in my friend’s yard. Then the next day we went to this fantastic new library downtown and the daffodils and crocuses were just ON and I couldn’t contain my happiness. There’s something so joyful about flowers unfurling from their protective earth and the color of green mixed with the early whites and yellows of the first flowers...

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 2:44 PM , Blogger joshua said...

I feel super by saying it and I gotta say that this is realy one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home