Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Friday, May 9, 2008

Endangered Species Faire

"The Butte Environmental Center pulls together the Endangered Species Faire every year and it is an incredible event. All the agencies, public and private, that work in the natural world are there. It’s all aimed at education and fun. The booths are in Cedar Grove in Bidwell Park, with huge Valley Oaks creating the Grove, not Cedar. In the center there are shows, music and programs. The event draws hundreds and I think I know half of them. Good folks and their kids.
When I got home the veggie voyager was dismembered. I think Michael and Sasha are going through some post veggie voyaging loss disorder. I can feel their longing for the road when we are together.”
I'm mega behind in my postings. This is from last Saturday.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home