Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween


I’ve just never seen a year when so many people were into Halloween! At work the counselors dressed up then there was a great 50th Birthday party for Sharon North with a huge outpouring of witch sisters. I loved the night, coming home to the moist kiss of the wet storm that is coming, my spouting seeds inside my pumpkin (which I can see from here, still candle lit despite the rain,) and the locational calls of the geese, finding their way in the storm.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home