Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Saturday, March 28, 2009

transitions

Connecting the dots. Working cooperatively. Thanks to Ruby for pointing the way. We are sure going to miss her and Lev. Their blog is www.homeonearth.blogspot.com so we'll follow their wanderings in Magnolia from there...





Theresa died on Saturday afternoon. The next day we went to the snow and I felt the presence of her and other spirits in the shifting snow and energetic clouds. It was a bliss-filled day.

Later in the week though I hit into a pile of irritability and bitterness. When people say, How was Guatemala? I think they want to hear the word, “fine.” Well, it’s not fine and I wish they really wanted to engage about how we experienced it. I don’t want everyone to be in a solidarity of suffering but like the global warming information, you shun it at your own peril. I don’t know if solutions are possible but I do believe we have an obligation to pay witness to suffering and not avoid talking about it.
I love the blog Melissa, one of the nursing students, is keeping. Check out www.guatemala-adventures.blogspot.com

All the arms of the goddess embrace the moments we have together alive on this amazing planet.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home