Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Friday, June 21, 2013

Christy's garden and the Solstice

 I left my mop at the meditation retreat and Mark and Christy brought it home with them (because someone is always the last to leave, cleaning up til everything is perfect.) I'd wanted to see Christy's garden for a long time and this was my opportunity so I pedalled over the other morning and we did a quick tour.
 She's been a garden diva since I first came to Chico and used to publish a calendar that was a planting guide. I've always been in awe of her wide-ranging knowledge and impeccable eye for plants-- health, pruning... my guru on all of it.

 Tonight was the Solstice and the moon is almost full. I didn't walk around and do any photos but my heart was full as I picked blackberries in the sunset and dusk. How glorious these moments are. All life on a pedestal.

2 Comments:

At July 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, how do I contact you. I used an old e-mail and waited for your reply but it wasn't you.
I found the radio interview of you and Michael, 2010. I called today... no one there. Are you on a journey?
I saw the photo of Michael on the blog and he looks great.

 
At July 1, 2013 at 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment but it didn't send.
Anne Dunn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home