Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June moon

It’s been almost a year since I worked. Now it’s almost time to go back into that mode. I’m treasuring my last few days before things kick up in earnest.
Today we went out to the Sacramento River and paddled from Ord Bend to the pump station on Hwy 45, about 6 miles. It was a hot day, filled with bird song and we got good views of a beaver. I got photos of a canola field and the rising moon too to share with you. Also, the bank. The bank with Riparia Riparia (bank swallow) nests, showing the depth of our great soil here in this great cornucopia.



The full moon of my 61st year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home