Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

10 Mile House



We went to a benefit performance of Jesus Christ Superstar tonight. Two friends told me they have cancer in the last 24 hours.
Things sit in me and resonate with their own weight. I’m learning to not put up insulation and to experience energy as Aliveness, whether negative or positive. My personality has definitely taken a turn to the introverted since we returned but that may be the continued lack of feeling plugged-in. The energy I feel for those I know face anxiety and pain is like a deep safe place of loving calm. I’m glad I’m not working yet so I can maintain these sensitivities unbroken.

These are photos from our walk on the 10 Mile House road down to Big Chico Creek. Bidwell Park is really an enormous park, 1500 acres. The park runs from just off mid town Chico to really wild canyon country, carved deep into the foothills. The 10 Mile House road is a good workout, not exactly the Grand Canyon trail, but hard enough for this mortal.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home