Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Thursday, March 4, 2010

shooting spree

Four days of travel for work in Solano, Marin and Sonoma counties. I was extremely lucky that one of the clinics I visited made it possible to spend the last night in beautiful Inverness on Tomales Bay. Poor Michael has been working madly on our kitchen remodel during our time apart.
The golden rollin hills of California are so beautiful when they are green. I fall in love with the valley oaks and the gentle round swells all over again each spring I see them.
I'm really grateful to have an excuse to travel and see the beauty.
The evening I left I went walking with Karen to take photos. I do ok but her amazing camera, with the hue saturation cranked up and a big fantastic lens makes every shot look like a masterpiece.


Of course I'm envious but it's still very fun to be out with another fanatic and learn news things about stuff like "white balance" that will help me do better--no more blue photos. With a very unstable job and a kitchen to complete I don't think a new camera is really on the agenda but I'll just keep having fun with mine in the meantime.





1 Comments:

At March 5, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a creative duo, you two are.....deepening each other's experience in your gentle hearts and creative eyes as you wander.....lovely!....love you (both)!

wz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home