Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Veggie Voyagers Book!

So we have laid to rest the elections. In California our most important post, that of the governor, was won and we can go forward with our clean energy goals. Our state must lead the gridlocked nation and that is the source of my slim hope. Within 12 hours of the close of the polls our book arrived from the printer's. I am grateful to have it done.
It is written on recycled paper with vegetable based inks and will now put us into a new cycle of trying to sell books, that or insulate the house with them.
We present at the CSUC Sustainability Conference at 11am this Saturday in BMU 303. Mathilde Rand's DVD of Michael explaining veggie processing will be shown and I'll show my photo thing with commentary on garbage and the topics you expect from me. (The sky is falling, etc.)
I'm so relieved and so tired... Did I ever say Yeah Giants or Happy Halloween? I took the time to carve zucchini for the night on which the veil between worlds is so thin and our dear former people were near, by legend or truth.. the flames danced in the darkness and it was as it should be for that short respite in the craziness.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home