Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Friday, May 23, 2008

Upper Bidwell Park

Cloudy, cool and still! My sore allergy eyes are eased today. My energy is up and I’m ready for what comes next.

This is one of our collective fleet.
A journalism intern did a story on the veggie voyagers yesterday. Everywhere the story of global warming and energy policy and garbage comes up. I am charged up to do something but don’t have direction yet. I wrote the folks at Californians Against Waste in Sacramento but haven’t heard back from them. It seems like something is on hold. “A breath held inheld holding.”
Here are some wonderful photos from walking with my friend Laurie Niles this morning in Upper Bidwell Park. We had perfect conditions and I am grateful that we had that time together in the beauty of our gorgeous park


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home