Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Frosty moon







Tonight was the Frosty Full moon of November except that it is supposed to be in the 80s in the next few days… I was able to hear Michael Brune, Executive Director of Rainforest Action Network (http://www.ran.org/) tonight and it sure reinforced my desire for the Obama presidency to get going ASAP. Today I had to drive to Sacramento and it was shocking to see all the new homes in the Sacramento River flood plain where migrating water fowl once enjoyed the rice field stubble at this time of the year. We HooHoo women have huge hope that our planet can be saved and human rights honored.
I’ve turned in my letters and almost 300 signatures to save the farm land where we live. I also picked up the last of the English walnuts and now focus on the still falling blacks.
Beauty of the full moon to you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home