Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Monday, March 15, 2010

Now mid March


Last weekend I was swept up in the preparations for and the actual celebration of the bar mitzvah of Gabe Franden Feldman, my friends' son. It deepened my understanding of Jewish faith lineage and was an honor to share in.

Michael and I had a little time out at Pine Creek. We needed to replace a window in the cabin there. I came away smelling of red ants and mouse but no regrets as it is so beautiful out there.

Michael went with his friend Art to ski up in Oregon for a week so my life is pretty quiet. I had separate and richly green walks with two special woman friends. With Kathy up to Castle Rock in Butte Creek Canyon and with Laurie along Big Chico Creek in Upper Bidwell Park. Even the grass intrigues me with it's intense green push to the sky. I haven't started the spring garden yet... everything is pretty theoretical at this point but I see dirt in my future.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home