Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Out at Howard's

My dear old friend Howard gave me a poem today. We both cried when Ann read it aloud. These are the last lines:
Too much in love with earth am I
To ever want to walk the sky
Too much in love with warmth and light
To seek an everlasting night

What a gorgeous day. Ann and I walked over to Zimmershed Creek. Tidy Tips and Blue Dick. Sycamore and popcorn flowers. Yet another perfect spring day.













1 Comments:

At April 2, 2010 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Kevin Patrick Nelson said...

Aunt Chris!

I miss you and love to see you surrounding yourself constantly with beauty. You are free to live your life and I love this about you! May a gentle breeze take you across the world, with your eyes never touching a dull moment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home