Veggie Voyagers

Couple travelled 30 states and 3 Canadian provinces between 7/07 and 5/08 running their 1987 Ford truck on straight veggie oil. The blog continues with a focus on the natural world and energy politics from a personal perspective

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Solstice Meditations

Lovely Lotus, smooth faced and untroubled.
Stream of our lives still flowing.
We are three days into a Complete Self Attunement retreat. Today was the summer solstice and tomorrow is Father’s Day. I shall mark all of it sitting with my eyes closed and with openness to a larger space. I did miss the day and I do miss my dad who died over eight years ago. All the unique thoughts and feelings of the last few days have made me feel much more creative with lots more potential but also more fragile to the “real world” and its over stimulation.

Enjoy some photos.



Check out our updated Complete Self Attunement website-- www.csaprocess.com







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home